The Vermont Department of Public Service has decided to extend the upcoming deadlines for the Broadband Innovation Grant due to COVID-19. We are hopeful that the added time will allow those towns to apply. Further extensions to the regular deadline will be considered if warranted.
Here are the revised dates:
Early Decision Applicants
- April 9, 2020 Notice of intent for early applicants due to the Department by 4:30 p.m. (Note: This can be a brief email)
- April 14, 2020 Questions if any from early applicants due in writing by 4:30 pm
- April 16, 2020 Written answers distributed to all applicants’ questions distributed to all applicants who have filed letters of intent.
- April 24, 2020 Early Decision Deadline- up to three early applicants will be awarded. Proposals must be received by 4:30 pm.
- May 7, 2020 Notice of Award for Early Applicants. Department to begin negotiations with selected Applicants.
Regular Decision Applicants
- April 30, 2020 Notice of intent for regular applicants due to the Department by 4:30 p.m. (Note: This can be a brief email)
- May 5, 2020 Questions (if any) from applicants due in writing by 4:30 pm
- May 7, 2020 Written answers to Applicants’ questions distributed to all Applicants who have filed letters of intent
- June 19, 2020 Regular Applications Deadline – All remaining funds will be awarded. Proposals must be received by 4:30pm
- July 3, 2020 Notice of Award and Department to begin negotiation with selected Applicants